FIRST AID COURSE
Ever wonder what to do when someone gets injured during a hiking or other adventurous activities?
Always wanted to have the skills and knowledge to save someone in times of emergency?
Here’s your chance!
Join our Standard First Aid + AED Course accredited by National Resuscitation Council Singapore and learn the important skills of first aid that can be useful for anyone!
Standard First Aid Course is important especially for adventurers due to nature of the things we like to do! It is said that life saving skills such as CPR can greatly increase the chance of one’s survival in times of emergency. Besides CPR, you will also get to learn the proper ways to treat a wound or a broken bones.
With skills learnt from the Standard First Aid Course, you will definitely be more competent and well equipped on your next adventure! After all, safety must never be compromised or no one will be able to enjoy the trip!
Even if you are not an outdoor person, First Aid skills are also useful as you never know when an emergency will happen to anyone! It will be too late by then to regret not learning the life saving skills earlier when you need it!
Refreshers for Standard First Aid are also welcome to join us as we update ourselves with better first aid skills!
So join us together to learn the important life saving skills and make our future adventures safer!
The details of the course are as follow,
First Timer / Refresher: SGD 200/pax
Location: 199B Thomson Road Goldhill Shopping Centre Level 3 Singapore 307636
1 day, 9am - 5pm
• To provide first aid management for the injured.
• To understand the application of the chain of survival.
• To be equipped with the knowledge and skills of good quality CPR.
• To be equipped with the knowledge and skills on the AED use.
1. Roles & responsibilities of first aiders
2. First aid kit & universal precaution
3. Primary survey
6. Chain of survival
7. Heart Attack
15. Seizure (fits)
16. Head injury
17. Recovery position
18. Diabetic emergencies
21. Fractures & dislocations
22. Sprains & strains
23. Burn injuries
24. Heat injuries
25. Bites & stings
27. Bandages, splints and slings
28. Transportation of the injured
Methods of delivery:
• Group discussion & presentation.
• Scene simulation.
• Small/ mass practice while observing.
Method of assessment:
• Theory 300 MCQ questions. (80% passing mark)
• Practical scenario simulation assessment.
*By signing up for this event, you are agreeing to all our Terms & Conditions.
Step 1) Transfer fees to OCBC Current account 582199576001
Step 2) Send a screenshot of the successful transfer to MOA Staff @+65 8748 6422